Sunday, June 19, 2005

Status

It's Monday already, I am backposting (just like Saturday).

Breakfast: mush
Lunch: toast and herring
Snacks: orange, 2 bananas, handful of nuts
Dinner: Oh yes, party at my friends V & A. Get a load of this:
various chips and guacamole, cheese cubes and baby sausages as snacks
2 chicken drumsticks
1/2 cup rice and vegetables
1 cup broccoli salad
3 egg sausage pastries
3 glasses of red wine
1 shot of port wine

Yup, pretty hefty, but overall it was not too much. I could have eaten a bit less, but I decided that today was my day off from being good. And that is, I decided this before I had any wine. I am OK with it.

Exercise: played table tennis for about 2 hours, not too bad
Fluids: other then the wine, had my gallon of water, actually a bit more.

Comments:
pretty relaxed day, didn't work too hard, my right foot hurts a bit, I am thinking about running to work tomorrow morning but it will likely not happen.
Scale: 192.6

No comments: