Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Status

Pretty normal day, nothing too unusual. Here we go:
Breakfast: oat meal mush
Daily snacks: had about 300 calories worth of various cookies (my bad), tablespoon of cacao nibs, about a cup of dried fruits and nuts.
Lunch: medium Vietnamese noodle soup with tendon - preferably this will help my knee ache
Dinner: 2 slices of pizza from Sunday, load of spinach, glass of white wine
Exercise: ran a slow loop (yes, 2.3 miles) with my friend, today she finished the whole thing in 31 minutes. This is good, she'll be back in shape in no time. I didn't run the second loop today, my left knee just didn't feel right, so I decided to take it easy today.
Alcohol: glass of white wine
Water: my usual gallon + pot of ecchinacea tea

Other: the scale told me I was 195.2 pounds in the morning, which obviously is a problem. No way I lost 3 pounds since yesterday. I think what happened was as follows. I drank my gallon by 6 pm last night and then I went to play in Longmont. I played for probably 2 - 2 1/2 hours and only had one water bottle of water to drink, so my body probably got dehydrated a bit. This is really a welcome news, this could mean that my body is getting used to being well watered and doesn't seem to want to keep a whole lot of reserves.
Well, either that or the scale really broke this time ...

No comments: