Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Status

Back to normal work day. Woke up early but didn't really want to get up. Well, I had to because today was the trash day.
Breakfast: morning mush
Lunch: Ham sandwich. Two slices of bread, 1/4 onion, mustard, 2 slices of ham, about a cup of potato salad, half a cup of baked beans. All this over a period of about 2 hours. Working lunch.
During the day snacks: Had about 6 red chili tortilla snacks (cream cheese, black olives) - these are a bite size snacks - you take a tortilla, spread your favorite goo on it, roll it up and cut it up in about 1/2 inch wide cakes. Also had 2 deviled eggs (2 halves of an egg).
Before workout: About 1/2 cup of nuts and fruit mix
Dinner: Hmmm, oops. Had about a tablespoon of potato salad, handful of chips and salsa (hey, somebody has to consume this stuff and I didn't even have the brownie), and then, me bad, had about a cup of pistachio ice cream. With my chocolate nibs. Yummy. Bad, but tasty.
Exercise: ran 2.3 miles in about 22 minutes. Not too bad considering I had to make a vaste water drop off stop two times. I need to figure out when to stop drinking water before I run so I can actually not go to the bathroom every 10 minutes.
Alcohol: none

The day overall: Very good. I drank a gallon of water with lime (about 3 slices per gallon).

No comments: