Sunday, May 29, 2005

Status

Breakfast: Got up late (10:30), was really stiff from yesterday's work, felt sorry for myself. Voila, 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon, one tortilla, one slice of bread with butter, about 1/2 of onion and a touch of spinach mixed with pepper jack and feta cheese. What a wonderful breakfast. Instantly improved my view of the world. BTW, if I didn't mention this before, I make a bucket of coffee every day in the morning. Good, strong, turkish coffee - about 4 cups. I normally drink a cup or two for breakfast, finish the rest during the day.
Lunch: due to the late and very satisfying breakfast, didn't have any lunch
Snacks: snacked on about a cup of my nuts and dried fruit mix. Had about a teaspoon of chocolate nibs.
Dinner: one turkey, one ham sandwich. No mayo, no butter, just bread, ham/turkey, onion. Drank a glass of milk before bedtime.
Alcohol: none
Exercise: played table tennis in the afternoon for about 3+ hours straight. Focused on control and perfecting certain shots, it was not as physically demanding as usual (well, chopping is normally pretty demanding on my legs). Spent some quality time in the hot tub in the evening.
The day overall: I did a little bit of work on the yard, not much, basically just bolted a few boards to the step on the deck and cleaned up a few square yards of the deck. Need to stain it as soon as it dries up. I was a bit stiff from Saturday, stretching and drinking a gallon of water helped. I am beginning to like this water thingy. Not eating lunch is probably not too bright of an idea, however, I snacked frequently during the playtime. I think it was OK, I never felt really hungry.

No comments: