Sunday, July 17, 2005

The weekend warrior, part 3

I wondered if my knee will bother me while playing table tennis today and it did not. This is cool. So far I managed to hurt myself in pretty reasonable ways.
  1. Got hurt while walking - I can still swim and ride a bike
  2. Got hurt while biking - I can still play table tennis and probably swim and walk
  3. Got hurt while playing table tennis pretty badly, twice in the past. Five years ago I screwed up my lower back and that put me out of doing any sport for a few months, a year ago I pulled my triceps - I could still run, walk, etc.
So it kind of looks like the only activity I have not hurt myself with is swimming. How long before I manage to do so?

Anyway, played for almost four hours straight, my knee didn't hurt, I don't get tired doing this anymore. This is cool. Well, yeah, I did not run today, I am really not that stupid.

No comments: