Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Week five

Slow week.


Took Monday 2/13 off - I really needed it after the grueling run on Sunday.

Biked to work on Tuesday Feb 14th: 23.8 miles in 1:25:53 at average speed of 16.3. Not too bad, this kind of biking is pretty much becoming a routine, no big deal.

Went running on Wednesday Feb 15th. Ran really fast (in my world, anyway): 4.582 miles in 40:03 (6.8 mph == 8"44' per mile) at 169 bpm average. A bit too high heartbeat, definitely above of what I could sustain for any longer period of time.

The rest of the week was crappy, freezing cold and I was moving again. I hate moving. Today is Tuesday, Feb 21st (really a week 6 already), things are settling down a bit and it's getting a bit warmer outside.

At least I took a nice break to recover.


Don't get hurt

No comments: